Me?

Who? Me? Who am i? Questions that comes to our mind every day. What describes me the most? How about you, how would you describe yourself?


 Everyone know theirself. They know their own life, but we don't know other's life. Each and everyone have their own perspective in life. We know what describes ourself the best. And what's good for ourself.


Hi, I am Mark Anthony Lucero. Indeed, I know my own self. I describe my self that I am silent, sensitive, creative and competitive person. Loneliness is not my fear, i love to be alone. I describe myself that i'm the guy who likes art, crafts and music. Even though i love music, i do not have a great voice for singing. I love to help others. I always respect to those who respect me. I am not into sports. Sports is not my thing. I just play badminton for fun and as a game without no rules. I also love to travel but i do not have money. I have a big imagination. I always imagine many things, and I wanted to be an architect one day. And one of my dream is to travel in different countries or in different parts of the world.


I like and love my self because this is me. And i'm thankful on what i have and on what i am right now. We all know that before we love others, we should love our self first. Love yourself.



Comments

  1. I agree of what you had written that we should love ourselves first. Don't waste the talents and abilities you have right now. As you said your dream is to become an architect, I believe that you will achieve it. Just believe in yourself and keep improving your skills:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi! We should all be thankful of what we have right now. And I know that you have a talent in arts because i have witnessed on how passionate and creative you are. Hoping that you'll reach your dreams someday.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment