Not New, But A Better Me

We can say that 2020 isn't a great year.It has given a lot of negative energy. It has given a lot of challenges that we've been through, and it didn't make us happy enough. Can 2021 be a beautiful year? Does it make me change like a new me?


People has their own new year's resolution. Some of mine that i created last year, i didn't make it happen because of the challenges that 2020 gave. It all start with the Covid-19 Pandemic, that it makes every people's life change. Most of the time last year, we spend it in just staying inside our homes to sure our safety because of the enemy that we cannot be seen. 


I can say that 2020 is the transtion or the year of realization, that pandemic came for this reason. It made me realize things that i should done it before. It make me to realize the importance to take more care for myself. To give more love and care for our family and love one. And especially our environment. This made me a new or better me to be in this year which is the 2021.


I would end this by saying that i am hoping that 2021 would give smile on our faces and to bring back joy on our life. Wishing that this pandemic will be over and end, so we can go out without worrying. And to have a positive thinking and a positive year.

Comments

  1. Hi Mark Anthony! I like how positive this post is and I do wish that this year will be full of smiles. Nice work and God bless!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This post is very positive! Instead of dwelling on the negative effects of the pandemic last year, you have focused on the benefits it gave us. I hope that you will be full of smiles this year!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi! I love your positivity amid the negativity that happened last year. I am also hoping that 2021 will be the opposite of last year. I know that we can bring back the joy on our faces if we are going to be a part of the solution.

    ReplyDelete
  4. yes, i’m also hoping that this pandemic will be over. nice job and keep it up.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment