The End


https://images.app.goo.gl/yjpLLnfFZScmNQDMA

After many months of learning through modular. This has come to an end. School year 2020-2021 is over a new school to come. But did this year will be became memorable? What did i learn this year? 


Pandemic make us separated, no face-to-face classes. Modular learning was created because of this pandemic. This school year was totally different from the pass school year. No more going to school, and learning inside our homes was implemented, for our safety. This isn't effective just like the other year, but it is up to us if we find out that this is more effective. Many things I had learn during this modular learning, including time management, bonding with our love ones, and a lot of connections was created. This thought me that I am not alone, that i have my family behind me and they are giving their support on me for my studies. This makes me build up a stronger relationship and connection on them. That family helps each other during hardships. And our parents was our first teacher that thought us to be strong and to fight every challenges we face. 


This school year was totally different. Pandemic build us a stronger relationship, and knowing that we have our family as our teacher, because they are our first teacher. Wishing that this pandemic will be over soon, and being free from wearing mask.

Comments