Did I Did It?

 

Retrieved at https://www.knplitho.co.uk/working-from-home-what-weve-learned/ on December 6, 2020


Adjusting cannot be done so easily. That this pandemic taught us a lot of things that we shouldn't do. Even the type of learning adjusted just to continue.


Students right at this moment can't adjust easily. The traditional way is what they wanted to. But this pandemic change it and makes it harder. We all know that education is so important, that it is our way on our future. We can't have a job that we were looking for without passing through learning. This kind of learning right at this moment is not that good as the traditional way. This new way is also effective, but in some ways. We cannot beat the old one, but this is what it is. We have to accept it. We cannot do anything from it that we cannot go to school as the usual because of the virus that was spreading, and we do not want to have virus.


For this quarter, i am still struggling in accomplishing the task that is need to be done. Especially in doing essays and solving math. I cannot think fast that i am not like a computer. Sometimes the concept notes given was not sufficient, so i have to do some research on the internet. However, i cannot do some research on the internet because i don't have data to do it, so i have to go and get my phone loaded to access through the google or internet. I am still on the adjusting mode on this new normal. Right now, time is my enemy. We cannot pause the time to do modules. The clock will continue to move and time is running. We should know that time is gold. 


Honestly, I am just lazy to do my modules. That sometimes, when i saw my phone, i used it. I have also plans that i didn't follow. When ever I have plan to do, sometimes I am lazy. And I hope that this next quarter, I have promised to myself to focus on what should I have to do first before anything else. And don't let laziness control you.

Comments