Near End

 

https://www.google.com/search?q=transparent%20book%20clipart&tbm=isch&client=ms-android-oppo&prmd=ismvn&hl=en-US&sa=X&ved=0CBoQtI8BKANqFwoTCPDG-vi5hPECFQAAAAAdAAAAABAF&biw=360&bih=598#imgrc=reW_e8Wr7vM4xM

It's been a while since the new type of learning started. And it is almost done in just a couple of weeks. But what do I learn during third quarter or third grading in ict? What are the problems I encountered? Are there any challenges?


During third quarter, the lesson was all about Community-Base Project. This is a research or mini informations about your community. Maybe it's all about the place or the product. Lack of information, one of the problem that i encounter because not all informations that I wanted is present in the internet or google. Some informations may not be accurate. Time was also one of my problems, maybe I just didn't manage my time. My biggest challenge was all about the gathering of informations to complete my Community-Based Project.

This new type of learning has a lot to offer such as challenges, problems and others. No worries, school year will end in weeks or maybe months. Just patience.

Comments